“THINGS I OVERHEAD AT A BBQ OVER THE WEEKEND
-we finally sold the townhouse, we lost a lot of money
-prices are starting to soften
-wait to buy
-condos are down 15-20% already
and my personal fav
-all the people that didn’t go to university after high school became realtors and made a lot of money.” … “For once I did not bring up the topic at all, I just sat back and observed.”
– 4SlicesofCheese at VREAA 28 Aug 2012 8:30am
“Things I overheard at my BBQ:
– we sold our loft for full ask after one showing
– we just bought a house in Burnaby, ended up at asking price. The house was expensive, but we really like it and the location, so it was worth it to us.
– we thought about waiting to buy, prices might go lower, but they’re at a point right now where we can finally afford what we want so we’re looking.
Sounds like a different BBQ…”
– nuxfan at VREAA 28 Aug 2012 9:56am